All about Warranty
What is International/Manufacturer's Warranty?
Warranty provided by the manufacturer on their product, that can be availed by taking your product to the manufacturer’s authorized service center, in case of a warranty claim.
What is Gaab Communication Ltd Warranty?
Only Gaab Communication Ltd offers Comprehensive Warranty, which means that in case you encounter any problem with your product that is not user neglect, all you have to do is get your product to Gaab Communication Ltd, and from there on, Gaab Communication Ltd takes care of it! There are no hidden charges whatsoever afterwards: Gaab Communication Ltd is responsible for getting the product fixed. All charges for getting the product fixed from the nearest authorized service center, be it in Kenya or abroad, is borne by Gaab Communication Ltd. Note that Gaab Communication Ltd warranty is on top of International/Manufacturer warranty, that you get anyway.
What kind of after sales service & support are we talking about?
At Gaab Communication Ltd, we are not about selling laptops only. We at Gaab Communication Ltd, consider problems faced by our clients as ours, and take it as a challenge. Be it something from restoring your OS corrupted by virus, to reinstalling older OS on a new system .. Gaab Communication Ltd support team is always keen to look for a solution.
What if support is required for a product bought using International Warranty?
Such services can be availed for a nominal charge.
How can I obtain warranty from Gaab Communication Ltd?
You just need to bring in the machine to us and we will take care of it. In case of products bought using International Warranty only, you need to take it to the manufacturer's service center. In case you are unable to proceed to the manufacturer's authorized service center, Gaab Communication Ltd may help you claim your warranty, or help you get your system fixed, for a nominal charge.
What is covered under warranty?
We warrant that each product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty covers:
- Any manufacturing defect.
- Any internal fault arising out of manufacturing defect.
This warranty covers the following and is limited to:
- Screen replacement if the number of dead pixels are more than 11.
- Keyboard and Optical drive contain a warranty of only 6 months.
What is not covered under warranty?
Warranty does not cover:
- Less than 11 dead pixels in the screen.
- Battery timing, battery functionality and Power Adapter functionality.
- Minor cosmetic imperfections that do not affect the performance and usability of the product.
- Any software programs, whether pre-loaded or shipped with the product, or installed subsequently.
- Failure resulting from misuse, user neglect, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, or improper maintenance by user.
- Any damage due to non-branded, unknown products integrated or added afterwards, including those that have been produced by the original manufacturer.